2006年7月23日

Yahoo! 網頁翻譯.

Yahoo既網頁翻譯工具 — http://hk.search.yahoo.com/language/

The book exhibition, sings K.

And to is left once a year both the book exhibition,
this year sorts the left afternoon to go.
A character — compels.

I buy the left two 靈異 books, small Kit buys the left three bestsellers.
The stationery aspect buys the left two dolls bookmark,

two Folder, along with four colors pens.
Discovered the left Pantel all many creativity stationery,

a ball point pen all may stir 咁 wildly, west is severe.

With lives Ivan not neatly to hit Li Hua to want to sing K,

because I am all good want to sing already relate,
Therefore accepted left goes.

Goes to left Jianshazui already with the courtyard 花食 dinner,

first goes to east the point to sing the owl afterwards.
I hold 演唱會 with Ivan, other people teach expose to the sun, ha ha.

Has a friend to drink to jolts left,

the beach is left is the restroom standard enters the surface,
Call left white vehicle, messenger Li Tetu 冇 佢 symbol.

Calls to call not to awake, lifts cannot lift.
Finally I 4. leave, fruit individual all again is, really is 乜 the people all has.

沒有留言: